EasyEDA Pro supports exporting SMT coordinate information to facilitate SMT Place in factories. Coordinate files can only be exported in PCB.
Top Menu - File - Export - Coordinate File
Top Menu - Export - Coordinate File** Click, the Export Coordinate File dialog box will pop up.
Filename: supports custom exported filename
Export file type: support XLSX and CSV two types of files
Coordinates: Support three types of coordinate files: footprint center, footprint origin, and No. 1 pad, which correspond to the headers Mid X/Y, Ref X/Y and Pad X/Y respectively
Export pins: When checked, the exported coordinate file contains the pins column, which means the number of footprint pads of the component
Mirror the coordinates of the underlying components: Some patch manufacturers need the coordinates of the underlying components after mirroring, you can check this option, generally do not need to check. Proofing in JLCPCB does not need to be checked
The exported coordinate file is as follows, the unit of the file will follow the unit of the PCB canvas at the time of export:
- Designator: The component’s designator
- Comment: The name of the device, usually the manufacturer’s number of the component.
- Footprint: The component’s footprint.
- Mid X, Mid Y: The center coordinate of the footprint.
- Ref X, Ref Y: The origin of the footprint.
- Pad X, Pad Y: The first pad coordinates of the footprint.
- Layer: The footprint layer.
- Rotation: The Rotation angle of the footprint.
- SMD: The footprint is SMD or not.