Many settings in the PCB can basically be viewed and modified in the system settings.
Grid Type: Grid, Dot, None
- Crosshair: Change the size of the cursor in the PCB editor.
- Default unit: Modify the unit of the PCB editor here, and you can also use the shortcut key Q to modify it. At present, the units supported by EasyEDA Pro are only mil and mm.
- Angle per rotation: The angle setting of the device rotation.
- Move component, wire follow method: Set the wire follow method when moving the component.
- Always show crosshairs: When selected, the mouse will always be in the shape of a crosshair.
- Display effect: Speed priority will improve the performance of the editor, but the quality will be reduced. The quality priority is to turn on anti-aliasing. After turning on, the display will be smoother, which requires certain computer configuration.
Show Zoom Ruler: Turn off and on the zoom ruler below the top shortcut bar.
Pad Display Nets: Shows and hides the nets of the device pads.
Pad Display Number: Display and hide the number of device pads.
Wires show nets: Hide and show nets on wires.
Via Display Nets: Show and hide the nets of vias.
Blind and buried vias are preferentially placed in the wiring switching layer: When placing vias in the wiring switching layer, set the priority setting for vias or blind and buried vias.
Wire follow when moving component: When moving the component, the wire can follow the movement of the component.
Check network connection before generating manufacturing file: When exporting Gerber file, it will check whether the connection of PCB network is complete.
Keep the tag number when pasting: When pasting the copied device on the PCB, keep the original tag number.
Use the dynamic input box: When drawing the board frame, circle, and copper, there will be a dynamic input box. Input data in the dynamic frame, and the drawn elements can be generated according to the input data.
- Move footprint, Wire Follow: Move the device after checking it, and the wire will move with the device.
PCB interface theme settings, users can set some color configurations of the PCB interface according to their personal preferences, and can also choose themes of other PCB software.
Common grid settings
Set the size of the commonly used Cartesian coordinate system and polar coordinate grid to facilitate wiring by switching the size of the grid display.
Common line width settings
Set the common line width of the wire, and quickly switch the width of the wire at the time of wiring.
Common via size settings
Set the commonly used via size, and you can quickly switch the via size when placing vias.
Add common fonts
Support to set your own common fonts. These fonts need to be installed on the local computer before they can be called by the editor, otherwise the editor will automatically use the default font provided by the browser for rendering.
Add custom fonts:
1) First install the fonts you need on your local computer. If you already have fonts, you can ignore this step.
2) Take the Windows system as an example, find the font settings in the system settings, and get the font name. Need to get the exact display name, not the file name of the font file.
3) Add a font based on the font name.
4) This font can be seen in the schematic or PCB text font switching, and the font switching can be performed at this time.
This added font can be used by schematics, panels, PCBs, etc.