EasyEDA Pro supports quick assignment of tags to schematic diagrams, and does not need to be modified one by one, which greatly saves development time.
Unassigned the designator
- Top Menu - Design - Annotate Designator
- Range: Range selection for assigning tag numbers.
- Hierarchy Diagram: The assignment tag includes the selection of the schematic device tag in the multiplexing block (hierarchy diagram).
- Operation: You can choose the way to assign the tag number.
- Order: Select the order in which tags are assigned.
- Annotate Rules: Unmodifiable, add the prefix of the current page number before the default device.
- Custom start number: You can choose which number to start assigning the tag number.
Assigned the designator
Clear the designator
There are allocation of the designator, of course, there are also clear the designator. Open the designator allocator and click Clear Tag to clear the designator of the schematic components.