The panel design needs to know the concept of several layers. The settings of these layers are in the properties of the primitives. Currently, there is no separate layer display interface.
Layer definition resolution:
Print Layer: The pattern that needs to be printed on top of the panel material. Will use color UV printed layers.
Transparency control layer: The corresponding primitive controls the degree of transparency of this area, which affects the actual transparency effect of the panel. Affects the transparency of all layers in the stack. When the primitive is switched to the transparent control layer, a selection range is required: the print layer and the mask layer.
- Full Transparency: Change the opacity to 0%, and select the range as the print layer and the mask layer. It means neither printing nor masking.
- Non-white translucent: repeat the graphics to the original position in the print layer, then make a difference, set the reserved part of the graphics as the print layer, and fill it with
- Color, choose No for masking, which means that only the color will be printed.
- Translucency of white color: Repeat the white color graphics to the original position in the printing layer, set it as transparency control, change the opacity to 50%, and the range is printing
layers and overlays.
- More transparent: You can adjust the opacity of the printed layer on the basis of translucency.
- More opaque: Repeat the graphic to the original position on the print layer, set it as the transparency control, and adjust the opacity.
Drum Wrap: Controls whether a certain area needs a drum wrap. Mostly used for raised button key areas. Only the PCV material can have a drum cladding, which can produce changes in the thickness direction of the panel
Board frame layer: the board frame of the panel file, the border setting of the panel file size. The entire panel material will be cut to the required size according to the lines of this layer.
Hollow out the plate frame: Dig a hole in the plate frame. The user marks the area that needs special hollowing in the board and frame layer, and cooperates with the board and frame layer to determine the shape of the final panel.
Back glue hollowing out: All the places where the panel back glue needs to be hollowed out are all back glued by default. It is used to mark the position where the panel does not need to be glued.
- After exporting the file, the system will automatically generate a self-adhesive drawing. The default is to remove the adhesive in the transparent and open areas. If there is no special requirement, you do not need to draw it yourself. If you have other requirements, you only need to draw the graphic that needs to be removed from the adhesive in special places and select it as the adhesive to hollow out.
Lighting layer: used to simulate the effect of lighting, and the light transmission effect can be seen in the subsequent 2D and 3D modes. It is not functional yet.
By setting different layers and different attribute parameters of primitives, the final required production effect can be obtained.